For information on our Bat Lectures, to contact us about scheduling a lecture, or to make a payment, please visit our Bat Lectures and Events page.
DIRECTIONS TO DEER HOLLOW FARM
1. Exit Hwy 280 at Foothill Expressway/ Grant Road.
Northbound- Turn left onto Foothill Expressway, pass under 280
Southbound- Turn right onto Foothill Expressway
2. Turn right onto Cristo Rey Drive (first light after Hwy 280 exit).
3. Follow Cristo Rey Drive for approximately 1 mile, the entrance to the Rancho San
Antonio County Park will be on your left after you pass through the roundabout.
4. Stay to the right as you enter the County Park. Pass through the main parking lot
where the restrooms are located and continue through the “Authorized Vehicles
Only” gate at the bridge.
5. Deer Hollow Farm is 1-mile into the Preserve along this road. The road parallels the
hiking trail for most of this distance.
6. Cross over the bridge and immediately turn left into the ‘Volunteer/Staff’ parking lot.
7. Park and walk back to the dirt road, turn left for a short walk to Deer Hollow Farm.
The Blacksmith Shed is the only building on the right side of the trail.
The Farm Office is the building on your left as you enter the barnyard.
Girl Scout cabin at Slide Hill park
Training for volunteers to help with the Bat Talk and Walks sponsored by the Yolo Basin Foundation. These events begin at the Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area Headquarters and culminate with a trip to watch the bats of the Yolo Causeway fly.
Learn more about volunteering at http://yolobasin.org/volunteer/